Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lovely Lunch

We've finally gotten somwehere where we have both charge and coverage so while Meredith's across the road shopping I'm going to catch up on posting some photos.  Then I'll read war and peace, wash the caravan with a toothbrush and grow a beard, then if Meredith isn't back I'll just have to go look for her.  "Just a couple of postcards."

We've been on the road for over two weeks now and it both feels likje yesterday we left and it feels like we've been gone ages.

Our first day we had lunch in Griffith and had a great time saying goodbye to Kevin and Arlene.  We'll miss them, although when we settle down I hope Kev and I will be able to Skype as much as always.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are going well - looking forward to catching up on Friday (hasn't that time just flown!)
    God bless
    Renata :)

    ReplyDelete